Imagine the disappointment...
Can I please throw a rock at that dang new technological whipper-snapper of a train?
They got cock blocked by a Virgin.
I've been shit on a few times like this. Bloody annoying.
LindaleCan I please throw a rock at that dang new technological whipper-snapper of a train?
Believe it or not that train, the InterCity 125, is over 40 years old. Very much ahead of it's time, like Concord.
How to give FileTrekker an aneurysm for dummies
- Inform him that trains are an outdated form of technology that belong on the historical scrapheap.
- Tell him to buy a car.
- Offer to give him a lift in your car to a location where a perfectly good train station exists. When he asks why he shouldn't just take a train instead, tell him that somebody has destroyed the train station.
- Tell him that trains don't exist.
- Tell him that trains never existed.
- Tell him that trains don't exist because you have wiped them out of the space-time continuum.
- Have hair.
- Campaign for the removal of trams from city streets around the world.Question the point of trams. They're just shitty buses that you can't steer, right?
- Have no opinion about trains one way or the other.
Explain in detail why external combustion engines were a blight on humanity, and tell him exactly how you plan to destroy each and every remaining example.
- Tell him that British Rail is dumb and never innovated.
- Offer him a wig.
- Dr. Eggman.
- Spell 'Manchester' as 'Womanchester'. Insist that it is correct. Refuse to back down. EVER.
- Tell him that Star Wars is better than Star Trek.
- Ask him for my OPS password again.
- Mention AzH.
- Remind him of his first ever forum moderating experience.
- Give him his very own, brand-new baby furnace, but inform him that it is conditional on his never, ever using it to power a locomotive of any kind.
- Ignore his MSN Messenger messages.
- Explain to him that trains are the transport of the ignorant and poor. Tell him how much their users stink like urine.
- Spam him with MSN Messenger messages three weeks after ignoring his MSN Messenger messages.
- Start crying. When he asks why you're crying, tell him: "I just have so much hair on my head, I can't believe it."
- Link him to this page and tell him that it's an instruction manual.
- Point out to him that bullet point lists have broken. Again.
He knows me far too well.
FileTrekkerHe knows me far too well.
Bullet point lists are broken.
Mr. MattSpell 'Manchester' as 'Womanchester'. Insist that it is correct. Refuse to back down. EVER
Just you wait. With all the anti-male Feminism going on in America, this will happen eventually. That is why we need to put a stop to these female supremacists before it is too late.